1. Loss of appetite or overeating
2. Insomnia, waking up
3. Obsessive and intrusive thoughts and worrying
4. Feelings of hopelessness or helplessness
5. Not participating at social activities that one liked before
6. Suicidal thoughts/ideations
7. Substance abuse or excessive shopping/gambling etc.
Symptoms need to last minimum 2 weeks to be able to properly diagnose.
Listen to some recommendations. Don't wait until things get worse. I offer a complimentary consultation just call 561-299-1028 or email me email@example.com.