Work-Life Balance Secrets
Help Managing Stress
Manageable Daily Goals
Impact of Covid 19
I think right now we wish we all had all those “Work-Life Balance Secrets and Manageable Daily Goals.” Especially now during Covid 19 and the impact we all feel from it. My name is Mateja Petje. I’m the CEO of Holistic Coaching International. I think you understand what I mean when I say Manageable Daily Goals, this I would suspect because we’re all in this together it appears.
We’ve spent the better part of this year as of this writing re-imagining our lives. So are you stressed out yet? Do you feel like you have no life and you end up taking care of everyone else but yourself? See this is where having a balance, hence the term “Work-Life Balance Secrets“, is paramount to good health and specifically Holistic Health. We seem to know when we don’t have Manageable Daily Goals we can work towards we get into trouble sometimes. It is extremely difficult setting up and managing goals at all in these times dealing with the Covid 19 pandemic and the vaccine rollout.
Work-Life Balance Secrets- Be Best
I’ve been extra busy as of late helping people. So let me give you an example. We as women are often trying to be the best at everything. The best mom, best wife, best daughter, best co-worker, and employee, and best friend. It can be not only overwhelming but detrimental to your health. These are folks who have not yet mastered the concept of “Work-Life Balance Secrets”. So many people need help in this area. Dear reader let’s continue!
Disconnecting from technology
Unfortunately, many women lose themselves in the process. The result is often resentment, being over-tired, and feeling irritable and depressed. Also, while improvements in technology have simplified many tasks, the vast majority of people have difficulty disconnecting from their cell phones, iPods, smartphones, and social media.
Work-Life Balance Secrets- New Life
However, don’t despair. Here’s some good news. Taking an honest look at your life is the first step to creating the life you want. A life where you will experience more joy, peace of mind, and yes, even better productivity at your work or your career. Boundaries between life and work are now more blurred than ever. Attempting to discover and implement Work-Life Balance Secrets is even more challenging perhaps than ever.
Work-Life Balance Secrets- Zen Saying
But you need to figure out how to find a happy medium. There is a Zen saying: “Wherever you go, there you are.” Our level of stress has more to do with our response to events than the event or job itself.
Growing up in Europe
For me to grow up in Europe I feel I may have had some advantages. For example, I’ve learned early in life that everything cannot be just about work and no fun. Even as a 23-year-old starting my career, I was entitled to a minimum of 18 paid vacation days and unlimited sick time. Things have changed with Slovenia now being a part of a more capitalistic, western approach. This is due to being a part of the European Union (since 2005) however those values have stayed with me.
Manageable Daily Goals- Self-care
Even though I have been working hard and have been investing in my personal and professional life. I believe SELF-CARE has always been important to me. Therefore, I have been always on the lookout for ways to integrate self-care and fun in my life. It brings me tremendous satisfaction and joy to have helped my clients to do the same.
Best Work-Life Balance Secrets
Suggestions for Manageable Daily Goals to apply right away:
1. Think about if your job is what you truly care about. True, in this economy it may not be as easy to find a more suitable job. Make an honest assessment and if the answer is no, create a vision of what kind of job you truly want. What kind of company do you want to work for? What are some of the most important things? Work environment? Benefits? Flexibility? Time off?
Your current job in 2021- Stay or Go?
2. If you do decide you need to stay at your current job, or you are a business owner, figure out what specific changes you need to make to feel happier. Do you need to have an honest conversation with your manager? Do you need to delegate more? Maybe your employer would consider having you work from home a couple of days a week? What do you plan to do with your current job in 2021? Will you stay or go on to bigger and better things?
Focus on the positive
3. Focus on the positive. If you constantly dwell on the negative, that’s what your life will look like. You see it takes a lot of work to uncover those Work-Life Balance Secrets.
Take Breaks & walks
4. Take breaks and especially take time for your lunch. You will be more productive in your management and attainment of daily goals by taking time to re-energize and maybe even take a walk around the block. (That includes taking a break from cell phones and iPods!)
Eat Healthy foods to reduce stress
5. Instead of dealing with stress and anxiety by consuming too many caffeinated drinks and pastries, grab some fresh fruit. Another choice is a fruit smoothie and some nuts. You really should slow down and take time to eat healthily. You want to figure out which foods work for you and what don’t. Try to find that great relationship with food if possible! It is an elusive relationship but if you can figure out what works that is ideal.
Support from great listeners
6. Seek support. We all have times we just need to have somebody take time to listen to us. This is one part of finding your Work-Life Balance Secrets. I’m a great listener which is why I do so well with my clients. I have empathy to help them to heal.
Work-Life Balance Secrets- Psychology Today
As an example. I spend time on Psychology Today. They have a terrific website as well as articles, Blogs & other resources I find invaluable. This is just another great resource for you and for me!
Work-Life Balance Secrets Breathe
7. Just BREATHE! Adopt stress relief techniques such as yoga and guided meditation. Practice staying in the moment. When you work and tackle the tasks in your list of Daily Goals, focus on the tasks at hand. When you relax, just focus on that specific moment whether it is drinking a cup of tea, enjoying a sunset, or playing with your children. In other words, forget about setting up Manageable Daily Goals or anything! Just breathe!
Sharing is caring- Help others find balance
Thank you for taking the time to visit my website & my Blog! Remember, always keep searching for those Work-Life Balance Secrets and setting up Manageable Daily Goals. Thank you again for reading my “Work-Life Balance Secrets” Blog. Now share it! Help others find balance too.
Mateja Petje Stress Remedies Blog
Need help setting up Manageable Daily Goals? Contact Mateja Petje
I offer FREE 15 minutes complimentary consultation at 561-299-1028 or you can email me at Click to email Mateja
Website & Office Location Virtual Address 2234 N Federal Hwy #3094 Boca Raton, Fl 33431
Mateja’s website address
Holistic Coaching International Facebook
Mateja Petje for Telemedicine
Contact me at your convenience and let’s talk. I offer a FREE 15 min phone consultation to determine if this is a good fit for both of us (561) 299 1028Book FREE Consultation
Book your 15-minute FREE consultation Summer Special
Holistic Coaching International Summer Special for Online Therapy Sessions
*All summer long! Save $50.00 off your next online therapy session
Pay only $99. for each online therapy session. Available now through 8/30/20
Life-Changing Holistic Psychotherapist
Check out “My Journey to Self Discovery”
“I’ve been teaching life skills for many years as well as living life to better myself and others. This book is a self analysis of my life which I hope serves as an example of the struggles we all go through on our journey to self enlightenment.”
Book purchase Lulu Book Publishing