Can NLP certification Benefit Us?
An Integral Medicine Component
“NLP” for Therapy❤
I’m an NLP practitioner and I’m very proud to introduce and discuss Neuro-linguistic programming. Neuro-linguistic programming is also called “NLP”. It is time for you to learn about “NLP” for Therapy because of the huge advantage this training certification gives when talking about mental health. I’m also very excited & honored to be sharing the benefits & details of Neuro-linguistic programming. One reason frankly I’m excited about discussing this technique with you is the fact that my clients have gained immense benefit when I incorporate Neuro-linguistic programming into sessions. An NLP Practitioner is certified by one of the NLP certification bodies. Having this certification in NLP shows you have a certain NLP expertise.
What is “Neuro-linguistic programming”
So what is it and what are the benefits? See in my practice I had heard about, aka “NLP” a number of years ago. Several years later I had an opportunity to meet Dr. Yvonne Oswald. “Yvonne Oswald Ph.D. is the award-winning, best-selling author of ‘Every Word has Power,’ now in eleven languages”
Aside from being a wonderful person, she is a Master NLP/Hypnosis Trainer. Lucky for me I had attended some of her other training’s and was so impressed with her work that I decided to obtain my certification in Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) as well.
Neuro-linguistic programming- Certification
In addition to the NLP certification, I also received certification as a Life Coach. I did this by utilizing her method of “mind magic” which really refers to using our words and language effectively.
Many times we are not aware of how powerful we are. I believe that we are the creators of our life. Our thoughts are the ones that create our emotions, and as a result of that, we make certain decisions. You can change your mind with the speed of the thought.
Neuro-linguistic programming- Unconscious
Did you know that 95% or more of our beliefs and thoughts originate from our unconscious mind? That is the reason that sometimes we may have an intellectual understanding of things we want to change in our lives, yet we keep running into the same obstacles. Let’s discuss a fun way to test this.
Neuro-linguistic programming- Demo
To demonstrate this Neuro-linguistic programming technique, I would like you to do the following exercise with me. You can test your unconscious mind by stating a true on the untrue statement and asking yourself what number between one and ten comes up. For me, I would say Mateja and then Mary (0/10).
Now ask yourself a question and give it a number – quickly, without analyzing it:
1. How good is it for me to eat chicken today?
2. Is it good for me to eat fish today?
3. Should I go to the gym?
4. What about wearing pink today?
5. How good is it for me to xy as my friend?
It is our unconscious mind’s prime directive to keep us healthy and well. You can use this Neuro-linguistic programming technique whenever you have difficulty making decisions. I use this with my client (and myself!) at times and at other times I use muscle testing.
Neuro-linguistic programming- Dr. Oswald
Did you know that being happy adds 10 years to your life? Wouldn’t you want to have that? Dr. Yvonne Oswald in her book “Every Word Has Power” teaches us that this is possible if we pay closer attention to our words. Since our subconscious mind does not distinguish grammar, it is better to use positive words combined with “not.” So instead of saying “I am feeling BAD today” you want to say “I am not feeling GOOD today.”
Neuro-linguistic programming- Subconscious
Your subconscious mind will focus on the words good and bad. If your subconscious mind hears “bad” that will be a signal that something is wrong and you may start feeling anxious and even sicker. It sounds paradoxical, but it is true.
Some other examples include:
Instead of “sorry” you want to say “my apologies”
In place of “trying” you want to say “I am getting closer to reach my goal”
Next, it’s not “I forgot” you want to use “I did not remember”
NLP- on YouTube “High Energy Words”
1. Speak in the now as it had already happened (It’s easy for me to have a wonderful relationship now)
2. Whenever you are planning something you want to add a health connection (My new business is successful now because with more money in the bank I can relax more and be healthier)
3. Use the words “because” and “now” as often as you can. The conscious mind likes this because you answer the question Why.
4. Clear “don’t” from your dealings with other people. Instead of “don’t be late again,” say “Please be on time”
Neuro-linguistic programming- “To Try”
5. See “Clear words” such as “have to” or “should” or “must” come from your own “self-talk”. For example “I should go back to my reading now.” These words imply obligation and resentment.
6. Next clear the word “try” from your vocabulary – we use the word in hypnotherapy to ensure someone fails! Instead, say “I am more successful every day.”
Neuro-Linguistic Programming- Subconscious
7. Also clear “but” from your vocabulary as it implies judgment. Replace it with “and”. For example instead of you did this well but you need to correct the spelling becomes “you did this well AND perhaps you can check the spelling?
8. State what something isn’t on purpose. For example, ”this is really hard” becomes “this is really not easy.”
9. Make a point of consciously using high-energy words such as gratitude, laughter, kindness, love, abundance, success, and joy.
In closing, thank you so very much for reading my “Neuro-linguistic Programming” blog! Be happy & be safe!
NLP article Click for article
Holistic Psychotherapy Mateja Petje- Blogs
*Click here to read other Mateja Petje Blog posts you might find relevant
Licensed Psychotherapist Sessions
It is wise to work with a licensed psychotherapist, not just an NLP practitioner as psychotherapists have credentials and training to work with deeper issues and will also recognize mental illness. Understand that Neuro-linguistic programming is a behavioral technology. Call TODAY 561-299-1028 for a complimentary 15-minute consultation to find more about how working with me and Neuro-linguistic programming and how it can improve your life
Contact Mateja Petje
I offer FREE 15 minutes complimentary consultation at
561-299-1028 or you can email me at matejastriglavatgmaildotcom
Mateja Petje Website & Office Location
Office: 2234 N Federal Hwy #3094 Boca Raton, Fl 33431-7710
Here is the address of my website
See Mateja Petje online for Therapy
Contact me at your convenience and let’s talk. I offer a FREE 15 min phone consultation to determine if this is a good fit for both of us (561) 299 1028
Book your FREE Consultation
Click this link you will be able to book your free 15-minute phone session
Holistic Coaching International Summer Special for Online Therapy Sessions
*All summer long! Save $50.00 off your next online therapy session
Pay only $99. for each online therapy session. Available now through 8/30/20